The Sustainable Living Foundation is a non-profit organisation aiming to foster the adoption, by the whole of our community, of ways of living that will sustain the community of life locally and globally. SLF makes its contribution through the creation of ‘platforms’ that enable large numbers of people and organisations to collaboratively pursue this aim. The Foundation’s main platform is the Sustainable Living Festival – Australia’s largest sustainable living initiative.
“We are aware of the impact of our actions on the planet, we take responsibility for these actions and are transparent in our processes. We have a vision for our future, to educate ourselves to decrease our negative impact on the earth whilst seeking ways to reduce damage to the planet.” Adapted from the definition of sustainability from the SLF Forum, held at CERES, Melbourne, April 2000.
Join SLF and become a financial member today and help keep the organisation running. Membership funds go directly to support and maintain running costs of the organisation. Your membership will support the great work of SLF, while offering a range of direct benefits. For a small processing fee you can use our online payment system for credit card payments.
- Receive discounts at SLF events and from participating businesses
- Projects and activities in special interest groups within SLF
- Connection with like-minded people and social support
- Live and learn sustainability
- Voting rights helping to shape the organisation
- Share your ideas with us!
SLF MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
- Family (2 adults & children under 18) $80 per year
- Individual (over 18 years old) $60 per year
- Volunteer (SLF volunteers/active members) $30 per year
- Concession (students, pensioners, low income) $30 per year
- Micro Business ($0-$100K) $80 per year
- Small Business ($100K-$500K) $155 per year
- Medium Business ($500K-$2 Mil ) $255 per year
- Large Business (Over $2 Mil) $1000 per year
SLF MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT METHODS
- EFT & Cash Deposit to a Bendigo Bank branch; BSB 633-000, Account No: 1206 66375. Please include your name with your payment.
- Cheques made out to “Sustainable Living Foundation” can be sent to the above address. Please include your contact details with the cheque.
- Credit Card details can be taken over the phone. Please call the office on 03 9249 1888. Contact us to become a member today! firstname.lastname@example.org