Diverse is a great word to describe the Festival collective: members come from all over the planet including China, France, Germany, New Zealand, Brazil, Chile and Sweden!
THE FESTIVAL IS DRIVEN BY A COLLECTIVE OF PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE COMMON GOAL OF CREATING A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
The team shares a collective passion for sustainability and revels in the exercise of integrating the values we promote into our event’s own practice. The Festival team like to take things to the edge, challenge boundaries and push a few buttons, most of the time their own. The Festival’s production office is a hub of activity with a rapidly growing crew of creative people joining the team by the day. The Festival is made possible only through the dedication and commitment of a huge team of people. To get involved in the Festival, see the volunteers page.
2015 FESTIVAL TEAM
- Festival Director – Luke Taylor
- Operations Manager (Office / Finance Payroll / HR / Volunteers) – Rosalie Maxted
- Program Coordinator – Anli Vuong
- Assistant Program Coordinator – Nadia Leppert
- Partnerships Coordinator – Kerstin Schnekenberger
- Production Manager – Ilana Russell
- Grow It Local Melbourne Manager – Riki Edelsten
- IT Coordinator – Lucas Hodge