Fred's Tiny Houses presents
How to Build a Tiny House
This workshop is where Fred’s Tiny Houses get into the nitty-gritty of construction methods for tiny house building.
Whether you are planning on buying a tiny house, or building it yourself this workshop will teach you the essential principles that keep your tiny house safely on the road and cool in the Australian summer heat.
In this 3 hour workshop you will learn essential building information specific to mobile tiny house construction:
- The 4 main risks with tiny house builds.
- The 3 things to get right when planning and building your tiny house.
- Building terminology that will help you talk “building” at your local timber yard.
- Building methods suitable for tiny houses – making it strong & light weight.
- Essential and expendable aspects for tiny house builds.
- The 4 things to do to make your tiny house strong for safe travel.
- How to design a tiny house to keep cool in our Australian summer.
- Good design means great planning – an introduction to what learning SketchUp can do for your tiny house project.